Big write

I can finish typing my writing on my blog, use VCOP and post picture as well.

Rudolph the red-nose reindeer Once there was a marvellous reindeer named Rudolph he had the most special powers ever, he can fly, he can trot faster than the speed of light, he can control light and most of all he can blast tunnels underground, he had fur as brown as a cow, his antlers are as ivory as the moon and his nose as red as an apple. He lived in an a forest near a pond, he lived there with all the other reindeers,(his friends)Dancer, Prancer, Cupid, Comet, Blitzen and Donder, he was the most unique reindeer in all of the forest so everyone admired him. So one day, he was leaving the forest going to the pond getting a drink of water, he was very thirsty and exhausted of trotting he was so close to the pond he was trapped in a cage by one of the hunters. But luckily he super powers(if you read the top of the page)he blasted the cage with his laser antlers and trot to the pond to take a drink and went back to the forest with all the other reindeers, he told the most amazing story ever! Persuasive text   image image image image     Newspaper articles   image

image

Information report

Turtles

Turtles are amphibians, like most other turtles they swim under water with dolphins, fish, seahorses and other marine creatures.

Turtle’s shell:
Turtles have a protective shell that is hard as rocks and if for example a duck bites the turtle is protected, however, there are bite marks on the shell.

What they eat:
Unlike most sea turtles, adult green turtles are herbivorous, feeding on sea grasses and algae. Juvenile green turtles, however, will also eat invertebrates like crabs, jellyfish, and sponge.

What it looks like:
A turtle, a reptile, a marine animal that has a shell, sometimes a long neck, a very short tail and a head with two eyes.

Different turtle species:
There are different species like a leatherback sea turtle, a long neck turtle, a green sea turtle and other different types of sea turtles.

Conclusion:
Sea turtles are good at swimming and most likely breathe underwater for hours, they are also amphibians.

image

Reflection:

I learnt that doing an information report is very interesting to do, you can choose          whatever you want it to be like my topic about turtles.

Term 3 work

Fable

image

2 thoughts on “Big write

1. Dear Fiona,

Well done on your wonderful work during Big Write. I really enjoy reading your work each week. I especially liked your report about Turtles. You have included subheadings and made it interesting for the reader. Keep up your wonderful work.

From Fiona